When: Saturday May 4, 9am – 4pm
Where: Partridge Horse Hill, 531 Hwy 35, Pontypool, Ontario (near Lindsay/Oshawa).
Cost: Free to NHA members, $20 for non-members. (NHA Memberships can be bought at the door). Cash only at the door.
Become a member online now for just $25 (adult) and gain free access to the tradeshow, and instant access to the NHA coupon code that gives you exclusive discounts for events happening throughout the year. (CLICK HERE)
Cash Only, no ATM onsite.
What: The trade show’s purpose is to educate and inspire about natural horsemanship (forms of training that focus on leadership, communication and trust without punishment) from different horse professionals.
Asa Woodman, from Maine, an Equine Assisted Therapist that is an expert in helping people overcome fears, anxieties, and ultimately having a better relationship with their horse. Check out Asa’s online course on Understand Yourself at https://harmonyhorsemanship.teachable.com/p/horsehumanconnection
- Shelley Shopsowitz is sharing her expertise on cranial sacral work and horse biomechanics – Shelley is a Harmony Horsemanship Certified Level 3 Instructor, is a Straightness Training Mastery student and has experience with Karen Rohlf’s Dressage Naturally program. She has over 40 years of experience with horses. https://thecontentedequine.weebly.com/ E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jen Byvelds, is bringing us a bridleless/liberty demo. Jen comes from Ottawa, Ontario and is a Level 3 Harmony Horsemanship Instructor and runs Nation Valley Ranch. http://www.nationvalleyranch.com/
Lindsey Partridge of Harmony Horsemanship. Lindsey is a 3 time champion at the International Thoroughbred Makeover and the founder of Harmony Horsemanship. harmonyhorsemanship.ca
- Susan Caldwell: A certified Equestrian Canada Western Competition Coach and Extreme Cowboy competitor. OXC Reserve High Point Pro 2015, Can-Am OXC Shoot Out Race Winner in 2016, and competitor at the 2016 EXCA Race at Salon du Cheval, 2018 OXC Pro Champion. email@example.com
Capital Cowgirls: Ottawa’s drill team, lots of fun excitement to watch, these women are impressive! https://thecapitalcowgirls.weebly.com/
- EDA Equine with Erica Allen offering certified saddle fitting services. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Melissa Caccamo of Equi-SMART. She has over 10 years of experience in the Equine Massage Therapy industry, and specializes in educating owners about proper conditioning according to equine biomechanics. http://www.equi-smart.ca/
- It Just Clicks – more information coming soon.
Schedule for Day:
9am: Lindsey Partridge – The most important game to play for confidence building.
- 9:30am: Shelley Shopsowitz – Cranial Sacral positions to benefit your horse.
- 10am: EDA Equine – English Saddle Fitting
- 10:30am Jen Byvelds – Bridleless Riding and Liberty
- 11am: Susan Caldwell – Extreme Cowboy Obstacles tips
- 11:30am: Capital Cowgirls – Ottawa’s Drill Team
- 11:50am: Melissa Caccamo – Building fitness and strength in your horse
- 12:20pm: Asa Woodman – Don’t Blame your Horse, understanding yourself is the key
- 1:15pm: Lindsey Partridge – Liberty and Tricks, understanding the what, why and how for positive reinforcement
- 1:45pm: It Just Clicks – positive reinforcement applied to equine care procedures like deworming.
- 2pm: Shelley Shopsowitz – Healthy horse biomechanics without the gimmicks, foundation groundwork that will benefit your horse.
- 2:30pm: EDA Equine – Western Saddle Fitting
- 3pm: Susan Caldwell – Riding Obstacles with your horse, some tips for success and competition
- 3:30pm: Asa Woodman – Fear, Anxiety, and Stress; using the Harmony Energy Scale to help both you and your horse.
- 4pm: It Just Clicks – positive reinforcement training.
Vendors At the Trade Show: Here is a list of our 2018 vendors. Our 2019 list will be posted in early spring.
BBQ – hamburgers, cheeseburgers, hotdogs, muffins, squares, cookies, tea, coffee, pop, water – proceeds to Pontypool United Church
- Equine Massage: www.equi-SMART.ca
- Alternative Community of Equestrians www.equestrianace.com
- Reindance Equine Bodywork, email@example.com;
- Facilitated Equine Experiential Learning, Pat Hutchinson – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shelley, Equi Health Canada Instructor & Harmony Horsemanship Level 2 Instructor – www.thecontentedequine.weebly.com
Details to Know:
- The event is held in an indoor arena. There is a heated viewing room to warm up however the demonstrations will be in an indoor, unheated arena.
- There will be food for sale with proceeds going to Pontypool United Church
- Cash only (no ATM onsite)
If you would like to be a vendor, do a demo or presentation please email email@example.com with this we look forward to hearing from you!